CHECKING ONLY TWICE? THAT’S FOR AMATEURS
Point of sale, manual and automated checks are a breeze with our customized multi-level control system that translates your written travel policy into over 100 different QC checks—now that’s assurance.
BECAUSE PERFECT IS NOT SOMETHING THAT IS JUST NICE TO HAVE
In today’s travel environment, so much can go wrong. A missing seat assignment is not just an inconvenience; it could subject your travelers to denied boarding and cause a missed meeting or appointment.
As the travel process becomes more complex, we recognize the need for new, more comprehensive methods of reviewing reservations. Montrose Travel is so adamant about accuracy, attention to detail and sheer efficiency that we implemented Cornerstone, a fully-automated quality control system. That’s in addition to the manual quality control procedures we have in place.
We use a suite of modules that automate the processing and auditing of all aspects of travel management including:
- constant lower fare searches for already booked tickets
- 150 pre-ticketing quality control checks for reservation integrity and written travel policy compliance
- unused e-ticket usage tracking
- preferred vendor agreements
- traveler preferences, which include waitlist clearance and preferred seat assignments using live seat maps